QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is the best way to clean this pad? My lil boy has an ostomy and his bag busted and got all over it and trying to figure out the best way to clean it. Thank you.
1. Do not wash in washing machine or immerse the product or the
adapter in water.
2. Always switch off before cleaning and remove the adapter from the
socket with clean, dry hands.
3. The massager should be wiped with a slightly moist cloth and dried
thoroughly. Do not wipe the product with alcohol or harsh chemicals
such as thinner or bleach.
4. Keep away from heat, fire or exposure to direct sunlight.
5. Store the massager in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
6. Avoid contact with sharp edg
I need a home adapter for my massager because one didn't come in the box. How can I order one or it be sent to me to correct the mistake of it not being in the box?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, I live in a country with 220 volt electricity. Does the "Comfier 10 motor massage mat" power supply accept 220 volt as an input? Many thanks.
Yes, for sure.
Works between 100V and 240V